The mobile game development community is chock-?full of vibrant developers such as yourself, with amazing creativity, innovation and passion for games. Chartboost can help get your amazing mobile game in front of millions of players through the Amazon Appstore across Amazon and Android devices.
To do that, Chartboost created the GameOn program. We?re offering $100 in free Chartboost ad credit to 500 qualified Chartboost users. You can use these credits to promote all of your games for which you?ve implemented the Chartboost SDK across multiple platforms?Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore.
All you have to do is simply publish your first-ever game to the Amazon Appstore with the Chartboost SDK integrated, add the same Amazon game to your Chartboost account, and run a live publishing campaign with Chartboost. Once verified, $100 in ad credit will be delivered to your Chartboost account. Use the free ad credit to drive new, highly engaged players from Chartboost?s mobile games?-only network straight to your awesome game.
Below, you can find full details on how you can qualify for the GameOn program as well as instructions to get $100 in ad credit.
Here?s How to Get Your $100 in Ad Credit
- Download the free Chartboost Android SDK here and integrate it into your Amazon mobile game (get instructions here)
- Submit your mobile game through the Amazon Developer Portal and publish to the Amazon Appstore (follow this short video tutorial here to learn how to easily submit and publish your mobile game)
- Fill out this form here with your first and last name, company name, email and link for your published app on the Amazon Appstore
- Add your app to Chartboost by following the instructions here
- Create a live network publishing campaign for your mobile game (find instructions here)
- After your campaign is verified, you?ll receive a $100 ad credit within a month?and do a happy dance
Here Are the Specifics
- Only Chartboost users who?ve never previously published a game to the Amazon Appstore qualify
- There?s a limit of one qualifying mobile game per Chartboost user for the ad credit
- Program valid for the first 500 qualified Chartboost users
- Ad credit will be delivered to each qualified developer after a Chartboost publishing campaign has been verified
- The program is for ad credit only and isn?t transferable
- Program runs from Oct. 12, 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015 at 5 p.m. PT
- This offer may not be combined with any other offer relating to the Amazon Appstore during the period of Oct. 12, 2015 to Dec. 31, 2015
- Anyone found to be using multiple Chartboost accounts to claim more ad credit will be ineligible
What are you waiting for? ?GameOn? now to get your free $100 mobile game ad credit before time runs out!